Wednesday, February 17, 2010

oowwwwwwww!

Don't look if creepy elbows creep you out!


Yeah, that's my elbow.
Yeah, it hurts.
Yeah, it really hurts a lot.
You know what hurts more?
It's called Housemaid's Knee - on my elbow!

So no knitting for awhile. Sorry hubby - there is 1.5 sleeves to finish for your b'day pressie ... tomorrow. Sorry.

This is what it looks like. Nice shawl collar, broken rib stitch. Wool/Cashmere blend (Como). Just lovely.












I also wanted you to see the newest project. But i can't knit it, so here's a picture. Nice, eh? It's a cutie patootie summer sweater that we call the Penguin sweater (it has penguin sleeves.) I'm doing it in a cotton/bamboo blend ( i made the blend - 2 strands together) but 100% cotton would be great too! You could do it in wool - just a different look. All in Garter stitch with one giant button closure! You've got to do it! And we'll have a class in it!


















Now, you need to also know that i'm not getting a whole lot of sympathy from the 'olympics watchers.' I guess my creepy elbow falls pretty far down on the injury list compared to the skiiers.

But it still hurts.

No comments: