Saturday, July 3, 2010

I know, i know! (and i cringe ...)


Well, it HAS been awhile since i've updated y'all!

Here's the thing; did you really want to hear about my computer/technical problems as well as my accounting difficulties? Also how awful it is to do physical inventory? I didn't think so. BUT i can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel known as "Accounting and Computer H-E-double hockey sticks."

I now repeat my frequent lament; i need staff! particularly Accounting/IT/Computer staff! Too specific? ... gee, i dunno. I think one such person could make a mint!

And really, don't you think we are all programmed ONE way? I'm not programmed the accounting/computer way. I'm programmed the "pretty colours/soft textures/customer service/knitting way." Good for you, huh? Hard for me ... but it wouldn't be if ... I HAD STAFF! (see, it's oft repeated!)

Anyway......

To take my mind off these issues, i sit, i caress the beeeyyooootifullll ArtYarn that just arrived. Mohair ... Beads ... Sequins ... Gold Filament! Only 4 or 5 of each skein; very chichi, very popular, very lovely.

I yearn. I desire. I want. And you will too!
Come and see!!!!!!

And we will speak no more of this thing called accounting.

No comments: