Thursday, July 16, 2009

... it's official!

It's official - the new place is wonderful! It's calm, dignified and 'grown-up'! AND we have telephones, thanks to Compton Cable. I don't want to name the other place that couldn't/wouldn't help but their name rhymes with shell. Never mind, no negativity!

I just have two baskets left to unpack. Next week i begin to move cottons upstairs and heavy yarns start to be delivered! OOOHHHH! I can hardly wait!


I finished my Giotto cardi - well, almost. Have a look! Just in case someone is checking and is going to try and catch me out, the fronts have extensions that provide the collars. And those little things that look like Knitted Knockers are sleeves.

AND it's blocked. All things must be blocked. Blocking is good. Do not fear blocking! Are you hypnotized yet? Have i brainwashed you into blocking all your work? (except ribbing and some novelty yarns.)

Hope to see you soon at the New Home of On The Lamb!!!!

No comments: