Wednesday, July 29, 2009

oh no! Leaks!



oh no! my beautiful new place ... leaks. I have a big leak in my ceiling! Never mind. Don will fix it. Don fixes everything! He's my hero - and my landlord.

I hope this will not be the first time Don can't fix something.

"Well, i just can't think about that right now; As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me! I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again! No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill! As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again! "

Sorry. That was a little over the top.

I'm sure Don will fix it.

Fiddle de dee

2 comments:

Soper Creek Yarn said...

you too, I have had 2 leaks so far...but landlord is great. I just call and say "Its dripping again!" and 2 people with a ladder come running!

Just move the cotton!

ellen skinner said...

You got it! Apparently it's 'sweating pipes' from the airconditioner. Fortunately it is not over any stock!!!

How you doing?