Wednesday, June 3, 2009

some news! and some new stuff! and a sale! (Wow!)

Hey! It's finally happened ... i'm signing the lease today ... we're moving ... yet, again. I know. Some of you are wondering why i can't keep still! It's because when you are on the search for perfection ... you have to keep searching!

July 15th. Move-in day. Where? Right across the hall!!!! About 150 more square feet of space and ... wait for it ... a FIREPLACE! 

(What? Did she say a fireplace?)

I DID!!!!!!! Just close your eyes and imagine sitting in my wing chairs, pouring over all the new patterns and books while basking in the heat of a .... FIREPLACE! I said it again. I have to pinch myself!
And to make my job a little easier and your spring a little nicer (let's face it, the weather has been the pits) ... a June Sale! 25% off yarn and wool (no special orders 
please, and no returns!) We've got to make room for the fantastic stuff upon which i just spent the budget of a small African nation! Some stuff that is so fun (think thicks and thins and bobbles), some stuff that you will see become staples in the shop and new colours of old favourites, and all for reasonable prices.

Now, does anyone know where i can get a whole whack of shrink wrap and elves to push all the shelves across the hall????? I pay in Pizza!


1 comment:

Barbara said...

I take it we can't order on line? for those a few provinces eastward? :(

oh well.